Ramsay Health Care
|Post Name||Registered Midwife | Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
- Metro Peninsular: Peninsula Private Hospital.
- Metro: Frances Perry House.
- Metro: Mitcham Private Hospital.
- Metro: Waverley Private Hospital.
Caring is never a one-way street at Ramsay – the carers are cared for here! Ramsay people are caring and compassionate. We create a sense of belonging and thrive on working in teams.
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths.
- Appreciate your contribution.
- Support you to learn and grow.
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife (dual registration as a Registered Nurse is highly desirable).
- At least two years of post-graduate acute hospital experience.
- A minimum of 12 months of specialty experience within the Maternity continuum (Maternity, Birth Suite, Post-natal, SCN) is essential.
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications are highly regarded.
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning, and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognizing those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community, and our planet.
All new employees
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunizations against infectious disease.