|Hiring Organization||ASH Hospitality|
|Post Name||Room Attendant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 21 To AUD 54 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
- $21 to $54 per hour
- Training and development
- The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Access to discounts – discounts on everyday shopping needs
- North Sydney
For those that have a passion for the hotel industry, attention to detail, and service with a genuine smile. ahs hospitality in Australia and New Zealand’s largest provider of outsourced housekeeping management services and partners with the most iconic hotel brands.
Working some of the best hours the hospitality service industry can offer, we would be pleased to connect with you. Service with a smile is our mantra and we truly believe we are the best-outsourced service company you could choose to work with.
You will be provided with training, development, and an environment filled with team spirit. In return, we ask you to bring your shining personality and will to enhance each and every guest’s experience.
This Role Requires the Following Abilities:
• High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Enjoy working with people
• Capacity to work in a physical role
• Ability to work fast and thorough
• Good communication skills
• Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
• Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
• Time management and organization skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.