|Post Name||Baker/Cafe Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, New Zealand 7476|
Are you a friendly and experienced Baker looking for a new challenge? Charles Upham Retirement Village in Rangiora has an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role.
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
About Ryman Retirement Villages
Ryman Healthcare’s Charles Upham Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus. With a welcoming atmosphere, our village is filled with people who enjoy living and working here. Everything we do has to be good enough for mum, and our team loves putting smiles on our resident’s faces.
About the Role
We have an exciting new position as a Baker with some Café Assistant duties involved as well. This is a part-time position working Thursday to Saturday from 0530 – 1400.
In this role you will:
- Bake and cook a wide selection of cabinet food to delight our residents and guests.
- Provide excellent food and beverage service in the cafe for residents, relatives, and visitors.
- Work the till manage stock, and adhere to food safety standards.
- Promote a welcoming and caring atmosphere in the village.
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you will have:
- Experience in baking and cookery.
- Barista qualification and proven reliability.
- Ability to work independently to the highest standards.
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong empathy and patience with elderly residents.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A reliable, friendly, and professional manner.
Benefits of working at a Ryman Village
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment.
- Certainty of hours through fixed rosters.
- Work in a beautiful, resort-style village.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- Ryman Team Benefits Card with discounts from a range of suppliers and retailers.
If you are interested in working for a company with a clear purpose that is committed to the safety, kindness, and development of our people we would love to hear from you.