|Hiring Organization||Nestlé Australia Ltd|
|Post Name||Territory Sales Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 75000 To AUD 85000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
At Purina, it’s no secret that pets are our passion. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted company in enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them.
We’re dedicated to improving the health and lifestyle of cats and dogs through quality nutrition and care. Put simply, we believe a healthy pet makes for a happier home, and our commitment to dogs, cats, and their owners has made us a world leader in pet care.
The bonds we have with our pets nourish their lives as well as ours – we truly believe Pets and People are better together. Nestlé Purina is looking for an experienced and motivated Territory Sales Manager to join our high-performing and fun team in Metro Adelaide.
This opportunity is for you if you have a love for pets and animals and you are a result-focused professional. In this role, you will take ownership of your designated territory in metro Adelaide and surrounding districts to drive sales, distribution, and growth.
Our team of Territory Sales Managers enjoys a unique mix of customers including independent grocers, corporate & independent specialty retailers, as well as multi-site operators.
This mix provides you the opportunity to incorporate all of your sales skills as you take on the role of category expert, influential negotiator, and customer business partner.
A day in the life of
This role is perfect for an ambitious and well-presented individual with a passion for pets. Through your previous sales experience, you will be able to demonstrate success working in cross-functional teams, guiding, and leading our customers to maximize sales results in your area.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating training sessions in-store with sales staff on Purina products and superior nutritional solutions
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with external customers and key internal contacts
- Delivering customer sales through implementation and execution of Field Sales Cycle Plans
- Ensuring customer/shopper engagement through the shelf and merchandising strategies
What will make you successful
- You will be passionate about our products and you continually seek new opportunities.
- You will be joining a passionate team you’ll enjoy a position that offers challenge, variety, responsibility, and the opportunity to build a solid foundation in commercial sales activities.
- To succeed in this role, you will be an outgoing and commercially savvy person with a “can-do” attitude who is ready to build an exciting career within a leading global FMCG.
- The regional territory assigned to you will require you to spend time away traveling approximately 4 nights away from home over a 4-week cycle.
- You must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as these are critical as you build positive relationships with your customers.
You will have the chance to work with an outstanding and highly engaged and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
In addition, we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model
- Varied career experiences and personalized development support
- Wellbeing benefits include vaccinations and health insurance discounts
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Purchased Leave Scheme
- Volunteering leave, Sports leave, Emergency Services leave
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounted Nestlé products
- Novated Leasing
- Salary Sacrifice To Superannuation
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health, and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards, and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realize your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health, and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference in millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that’s driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of the legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return, you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader. Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.