|Hiring Organization||Little Real Estate Springwood|
|Post Name||Sales Administrator|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50000 To AUD 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4127|
- WFH with a request to work from the office every now and again
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and headset provided
- Be part of a caring, supportive, and collaborative team with no weekend work
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia’s largest independently owned real estate business with offices across the nation.
The role:The Sales Administrator is responsible for administrative duties, maintaining the customer relationship, processing sales offers, liaising with stakeholders, and updating property files. This role will also include:
- Processing sales offers, executed contracts and settlement documentation,
- Maintaining our sales database and ensuring the accuracy of our records,
- Liaise with solicitors, buyers, and sellers,
- Ensure all property files are compliant with statutory requirements,
- Complete Sales Trust Accounting tasks,
- Enter and create appraisals and attend as required,
- Draft appraisal or full sales presentation and sales authority,
- Create an Advertising schedule and ensure all online advertisements are accurate,
- Arrange property styling,
- Scheduling and maintaining calendar.
The Benefits:With a team of support around you, you will be coached, and given the opportunity to succeed. At Little we also offer:
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- No Saturday work
- Focus on a positive and fun culture
- “Dress for your Day”
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPhone provided
- A focus on career development & ongoing training and support
The successful candidate:
- At least 6 months of experience in Real Estate administration
- A certificate of Registration is a must
- An understanding of the real estate sales process,
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written,
- Ability to work both independently and in a team,
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and prioritizing skills,
- Task mastery, planning, managing, and completing high volumes of work.
About LittleWe believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we’d love for you to become part of this.
Little Real Estate team actively encourages applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility, and Fun and you want to join a game-changing organization, don’t look any further.