|Hiring Organization||Medibank – Shellharbour|
|Post Name||Customer Sales Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 37 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
Simple, easy, and affordable. That’s our mission for health insurance. We take a straightforward approach to creating positive experiences for our customers. So, our people are straightforward too.
We are people who care about delivery, we like disruptive ideas and challenging what is considered ‘normal’. We work flexibly, and look after our health and wellbeing – it helps us be at our best. If you have a passion for driving results, a strategic mindset, and a love of innovation, now is the time to join ahm.
Ahm is committed to making health insurance more affordable and accessible for more Australians for over 40 years. Located in Wollongong, ahm has been backed by Australia’s leading private health insurer Medibank Private Limited since 2009.
About the role
In your role as a Sales and Retention Specialist with the Inbound team, you will provide a tailored and exceptional experience for potential, new & existing members of ahm health insurance. Every call you take will be a unique experience, one driven by ensuring we deliver exceptional customer service, effecting questioning and completing a need analysis.
Don’t stress about needing to know the ins and outs of health insurance, we will get you up to speed with this in training, the main thing is that you are eager to learn, they can retain and relay the information correctly.
This role is predominantly based from our Wollongong office but work-from-home flexibility will be offered, working rotating roster working between the hours of 8 am-7 pm across Monday to Friday.
Now, who are you?
- Strong customer service skills & effective phone manner
- The ability to quickly build rapport and convey empathy over the phone;
- Skilled in objection/complaint handling – Retention
- Strong computer skills & the ability to work across a range of computer systems
- Ability to take on feedback and use it to build upon and improve performance
- Experience working towards targets/KPIs preferred.
- Sales or retention experience preferred
- Adaptable and agile with change – change is positive and what keeps us moving in the right direction
- Having the ability to pick up new systems quickly is essential
- A team player – wants to be part of a high-performing team but understands that individual performance is critical
- A proactive approach to identifying potential issues and sound problem-solving skills
- Hunger to want to grow and develop – opportunities to progress and build on your skillset are endless for the right people
What We Offer
Be part of a supportive, tight-knit team where your aim is to build & maintain relationships with New and Existing members of ahm health insurance by providing exceptional customer service. In return for your hard work, we offer a great remuneration package and a range of fantastic benefits including an incentives program.
Furthermore, we take the health and well-being of our employees seriously encouraging well-being at all levels of life. You can find out more about Medibank’s Accessibility and Inclusion Plan here (no, that’s not a typo, Medibank is our big sister brand). If we call you to discuss the role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments.
A career with us
We know that to make health insurance simpler for all Australians, we need everyone on board. We believe in developing Indigenous careers. And we work hard to create an accessible and inclusive workplace. You can find out more about Medibank’s Accessibility and Inclusion Plan here (no, that’s not a typo, Medibank is our big sister brand).
If we call you to discuss the role, you’ll also get the opportunity to chat about any adjustments you need. Don’t worry, our approach to flexibility means virtual interviews won’t impact your application. All employees who may attend a worksite or any face-to-face work-related activity will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.