|Hiring Organization||Scout Talent HQ|
|Post Name||Sales Development Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 70000 To AUD 90000 Per Year|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
About the Role
With exciting growth ahead, we’re looking for a select few enthusiastic Sales Development Representatives to add to our culture of success, excellence, and fun!
Backed by our dedicated induction and development program and an experienced sales team supporting your success, you will connect with future clients, and lead authentic conversations around talent acquisition challenges and the value of Scout Talent services and software.
With leads generated for you across a vast range of industries and organizations, you’re free to focus where you’re naturally curious and comfortable. You’ll discuss the vast potential of strategic talent acquisition, identify which combination of our suite of software and services will deliver the most value, and secure the next step in the sales process.
Based in our riverside head office in Milton, Brisbane, or from our office in the Melbourne CBD, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your sales career within a rapidly growing, people-focused company where career pathway opportunities abound!
- Conduct high-volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day). Calling to qualify leads and leveraging our sales tech stack to follow up and progress. At STG we connect with people and conversations are key!
- Schedule discovery meetings to further assess talent acquisition goals and to explore the value of a partnership with Scout Talent.
Set yourself up for a successful career and develop the fundamentals to be a great salesperson, with the potential to become an account executive and leader.
If you’re an established pro or just starting out in sales, we’re keen to hear from you! You will be supported with comprehensive training and development to set you up for long-term career success.
If you’re tenacious, resilient, and relentless. If you know the value of hard work and fun along the way. If you get a genuine buzz from bringing on a new client and enjoy being part of a collaborative and competitive team. You sound just like the charismatic, well-spoken person we need to make our first impressions count!
About the Benefits
We look after our people! You’ll be supported by:
- Comprehensive training and support from our leaders, L&D, and sales teams
- Dedicated specialist teams who know the recruitment and are invested in helping you succeed
- Clear pathways for career progression (talk to us about our “Future Team Leader” program)
- Option to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, including work-from-home options!
- A culture of reward, recognition, and celebration
- A culture of learning and development, with dedicated in-house L&D team members and a commitment to empowering professional development opportunities for all
- Join a well-established global organization as we enter our exciting next phase of growth
Your development and success start from day one
Here’s a story from Summer, one of our Sales Development Representatives, talking about her time with Scout Talent.
“I started with STG earlier this year in February. I’ve been in an array of different sales roles/ teams in my life but this one at Scout is second to none. The incredible people, culture, support, and learning & development you receive both professionally and personally, is what drives me and makes me happy to come to work every day.
Did I mention how much fun we have? There’s almost never a dull day with the Scout Team. It’s the push and challenge to be the best version of yourself, combined with a fun-loving belly full of laughter moments for me.”
About Scout Talent Group
Our purpose is to connect people to grow companies, careers, and communities. Our company values are part of our DNA and guide our decision-making.
We’re super passionate about Talent Acquisition because we know that for an organization to reach its full potential and really make a difference, it needs the best people … and it takes excellent talent acquisition for the best people to be recruited into a company in the first place.
We’re proud of our tech solutions (we’ve been working on building our profile on G2. We’re a fast-growing recruitment technology company, on a path to IPO, and we’re only just getting started!