|Hiring Organization||Social Outcomes Security (SOS Security)|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 15 To AUD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3004|
SOS aims to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we understand the needs of our clients and tailor our service to meet their requirements.
SOS has a strong dynamic team of Security guards that’s key focus is working as a team and fulfilling the same goals and creating a great workplace.SOS is the only social enterprise operating in Australia that offers ethically and socially conscious security services. APPLY NOW!!!
Qualifications & experience
- Must have a current Victorian security license.
- Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Must possess a current construction white card.
- Rail Industry Worker Card (RIW) (or willing to obtain).
- Must possess a current Level 2 First Aid certification or be willing to obtain it.
- Previous vocational experience as a security officer within construction and infrastructure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Security Guards are to assist in the direction and coordination of visitors and site deliveries to various locations on the Site; Recording security checks and inspections daily.
- Security Guards shall be responsible for the control of access to the sites, monitoring of fencing conditions, and signage compliance.
- Verifying the identification of personnel entering and leaving the site; Preventing unauthorized persons from entering the site;
- Asset protection and site monitoring 24/7 days a week.
- Undertake regular patrols of the site to ensure site access is restricted and secure
- Regular foot patrols on site.