|Hiring Organization||Allied Universal® Security Services|
|Post Name||SECURITY GUARD|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 37000 To CAD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 1J8|
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 300,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal®, we pride ourselves on fostering a promotion from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their careers as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, and more! We also offer company-paid uniforms and part-time and flexible schedules!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Calgary
- Ensure that any or all emergency situations that may occur at the workplace and client facilities are responded to by following safety and emergency procedures within the scope of Allied guidelines.
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to supervise Teams Reporting.
- Maintain complete, accurate, up-to-date reports and follow post orders as assigned.
- Other security-related duties as assigned from time to time by management.
- Physical requirements and environment vary between, commercial facilities, retail stores, construction sites, distribution centers requiring interior and exterior patrols, parking facilities checks, etc.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date, patrol notes, incident reports, and information management system entries as required.
- Maintain the client’s property and facilities in accordance with local trespass legislation, property acts, and/or other laws affecting a client’s property.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- A valid Alberta Security License.
- A minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Willing to complete training as required by sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.