- Company Name: Chicago Athletic Association
Location: Chicago, IL
- Salary: $20 an hour
- Benefits & Perks: Paid time off, 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Security team as an Officer at the Chicago Athletic Association located in downtown Chicago … Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you’ll get to be part of a company that is consistently on the Forbes 100 Best Places to Work list!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition and Fitness Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers – Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace, and many more
The Security Officer is responsible for oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.
COVID- 19 Safety:
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and City of Chicago Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Proficient in basic computer skills
Previous security experience preferred