|Post Name||Security Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 35 Per Month|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria. Australia 3004|
An opportunity presents for an experienced gatehouse security officer located in Pakenham East.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Gatehouse security operations.
- Experience using an Access Control System with CCTV monitoring.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to build good relationships with staff and key stakeholders.
- Experience performing scheduled patrols (internal and external).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Availability to work a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Valid VIC Security Licence.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Valid VIC Driver’s Licence.
- Previous experience as a Gatehouse Security Officer.
- RIW Card or ability to obtain one.
Our security services operate over 180 sites across the country including metro, regional and remote locations. As a market leader in security services, we provide a comprehensive range of specialised security services for any setting, ranging from guarding, electronic systems, to security management of major events, public spaces and buildings.
Pay is in accordance with the Security Services Industry Award 2020 (Security Modern Award) classification level 3.
As part of the Downer Group, Spotless employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand in a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government. Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.