|Hiring Organization||ABN AMRO Clearing Bank|
|Post Name||IT Security Officer|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 29 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
ABN AMRO Clearing is a global firm that provides an integrated suite of financial services to professional trading participants in the global financial market. Our core service offering consists of execution, clearing, financing, stock borrowing and lending, settlement, and custody.
The purpose of this role is to continuously improve the cyber security of our IT systems by applying industry best practice security and control frameworks. You will implement preventative controls as defined by policies and procedures, and respond adequately to security events. You will work closely with the global security teams based in Amsterdam and Chicago. This is a full-time permanent role.
- Develop security programs and projects to address identified risks and security requirements.
- Implement technical controls to support and enforce security policies for testing, monitoring, and reporting purposes.
- Manage and coordinate operational components of cyber security of incident management, including detection, response, and reporting.
- Manage day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, and communicate treatment plans.
- Assist with operations related to Identity & Access Management, phishing and malware analysis, firewall change reviews, and certificate signing.
- Conduct assessments to test the effectiveness of IT security controls and recommend improvements as appropriate.
- Provide security training and communication to various stakeholders in the business.
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline or security qualifications such as CISSP.
- 5+ years experience in an IT security role, preferably in the finance industry.
- Working knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as NIST and ISO 27001.
- Experience with thread intelligence, network and application security, incident response, and vulnerability management.
- Knowledge in enterprise application security and security for Cloud-based systems.
- Working knowledge of various operating security tools (SIEM, IAM, DLP, Splunk).
What we offer
ABN AMRO fosters a working environment for people who want to contribute to a culture of excellence. We make a difference with our expert employees, who are driven by a desire to continue developing.
We attract people who take their job and their talents very seriously, and in return, we give employees the responsibility and the scope to excel in their roles. You will be working with a group of people who have the same drive and vision, but whose backgrounds and experiences are as diverse as those of our clients.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who has a professional approach, excellent communication skills, and is motivated. In return, we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, and the opportunity to work in a progressive and innovative working environment.
If this is what you are looking for, please apply and outline in your cover letter how your experience fits the above criteria. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds so that we can continue to build a bank in which all sorts of talented individuals work together.