|Post Name||Programs Support Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 To AUD 65 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6003|
- Rewarding fixed-term part-time (max 20hrs) role with Australia’s leading animal welfare charity.
- Based in Malaga with the animals, 21 minutes North of Perth, with free parking.
- Benefit from a dynamic and supportive team environment that will challenge and inspire you.
Join Australia’s leading animal welfare charity and help fight cruelty.
RSPCA WA is seeking a Program Support Officer to assist the Programs Manager with the day-to-day running and delivery of both the Pets in Crisis and Pet Sterilisation Programs.
The role will be responsible for the administration components of both programs and will involve liaising with vet practices, local government, women’s refuge centers, and applicants of the programs.
This role is being offered as a fixed-term part-time role until 30 June 2023. The successful applicant will work a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an admin/customer service role.
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector will be highly regarded.
- Ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure, and control/maintain processes, people, and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office, website content management systems, and database platforms, as well as the ability to quickly learn and utilize new software applications.
- Experience working with volunteers.
- A good understanding of significant animal welfare issues in WA.