|Post Name||Office Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 43 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Hickory’s story began in 1991 when fourth-generation builders embarked on a journey to create an innovative and dynamic construction company that has grown and forged an incredible reputation. It is now one of Australia’s largest and most respected high-rise builders and employs over 700 team members.
Our philosophy is focused on ‘MADE for LIFE’ – it’s a commitment we honor, to its fullest extent, each and every day. Everything we do and everything we make is ‘MADE for LIFE.’
Due to growth, we are seeking a proactive and customer-focused Office Manager to join the team. This is a full-time permanent position based at our Surry Hills office. This position is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of reception and the broader office. This includes but is not limited to:
- Welcome and assist visitors and new employees to the office, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Attend to issues raised by employees regarding office facilities and supplies, liaising with external providers when required.
- Manage office expenditure, budgets, and relevant invoices.
- Support the running of meetings, such as setting up and restocking meeting rooms.
- Order and organize stationery, employee uniforms, and other office supplies.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of events.
- Maintain the general upkeep of the office, ensuring that it remains clean and free from potential hazards.
- Ad hoc administration such as filing, mail distribution, and data entry.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar position.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and easily with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks at any given time.
- Sound computer literacy skills, including intermediate-advanced usage of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience coordinating and managing events would be advantageous.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If working for one of Australia’s top commercial builders within a great team is what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible! Please submit a cover letter and CV today.
Please note: Applicants must have unlimited Australian working rights to be considered; due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants may be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.