|Post Name||Administration Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 37 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2011|
- Administrator role, working with a truly supportive and inclusive higher education provider! Macquarie Park location.
- ASAP start – utilize your high-level administration skills in this dynamic 3-month temporary role!.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Lotus People are delighted to be partnering with this well-known and prestigious educational institution. One of Australia’s leading education providers, they are renowned for their extensive research, comprehensive course offerings, and beautiful campus.
In this 3-month full-time role starting immediately, you will support a professional, lively, and high-performing team by delivering a range of administrative functions to assist the research awards department. This role will see you acting as the first point of contact for the team, working closely with the wider division to maintain accurate records.
- Assisting the team with administrative support to help with data entry and data enrichment.
- Creating and managing physical and electronic records related to post-award grant management.
- Responding to email inquiries and managing the team email inboxes and general telephone and in-person inquiries.
- Assisting with the preparation of reports relating to the research awards funding.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you will be a strong administrator with experience providing support to a wider team. You will have exceptional time management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
You will be a strong communicator, able to work at pace with changing priorities. You will be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and pick up new systems. This is a really exciting opportunity to contribute to a supportive, high-performing, and professional team environment