|Post Name||Customer Services + iOS Service Support|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 5012|
Service Plus is New Zealand’s leading electronics repair/service company. We aim to provide a premier service experience to our clients with cutting-edge job tracking and notification systems, excellent technical work, and fantastic customer service.
A full-time position has recently become available for an energetic Technical Customer Services Representative to be the face of our Wellington service operations and deliver the industry-leading customer service our clients have come to expect.
This role serves as the primary point of contact for customers on all matters related to our products and services, and once trained will also function as a backup resource to our iOS (Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod) service operations.
- Frontline customer service;
- Booking and processing service jobs;
- Answering service status enquires from end-user customers;
- Responding effectively and efficiently to our customers regarding booking requests, repair inquiries, and quotations (front counter, email & phone)
- Processing deliveries, both incoming and dispatch;
- Perform tasks such as software installation, diagnosis, troubleshooting and maintenance of computers.
- Analyse failed equipment according to established methods or procedures and determine whether the equipment is repairable.
- Other day-to-day & ad-hoc duties with regards to the service center operations.
Other Personal Skills Recommended:
- Organization and Prioritisation – This position/job requires the ability to clearly organize and categorize work priorities to complete your work.
- Critical analysis and complex problem-solving skills.
- Reading Comprehension – Ability to read, understand, and use of service manuals.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Hands-on, ambition and drive to succeed – “Makes things happen”
- Goal-oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results through teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Well presented, Outgoing, and Confident – Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data entry skills and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens, and gets clarification.
- Strong attention to detail, planning, and coordinating skills will be critical to ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Have a passion for developing strong customer relationships, and know-how to achieve results.
- Ability to professionally handle various situations with a wide range of customers and think quickly on your feet.
To be successful in this role you should possess at least some of these core qualities:
- Be both confident, and competent in your abilities.
- Be physically fit as there is some moderate lifting required from time to time – as required to handle Desktop & All-in-One form factor equipment.
- Hold and maintain current COVID vaccination status (this is now a requirement for attending many corporate, school & govt customers’ locations to pick up/drop off equipment when required).
Candidates that pass the initial screening and review will be invited to complete an online assessment as the second stage of screening. In-person/phone interviews will only be held for candidates that pass to the third stage.