|Post Name||Customer Service Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 34 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
We are currently offering two great opportunities for Customer Service Officers to join our stable and high-performing Customer Service team. These roles will be based on our North Fremantle office.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager, your role will provide support to our broad network of Independent Customers to ensure prompt and accurate processing of customer orders. In addition, you will handle customer pricing requests and product inquiries, resolve supply issues and field a range of customer calls and account queries. Supplier liaison and actioning credits will also form part of this varied and rewarding role.
Your success in this role will be measured by
- The positive relationships you develop with our customers and your colleagues
- Your ability to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately
- The positive contribution you make to the achievement of team goals
- Your support of the Nutrien Ag Solutions culture and values
- You will have a proven background in providing excellent customer service and problem-solving.
- You will have 2 years’ of experience in a similar role and ideally have a background in agriculture.
- You will be a self-motivated person capable of nurturing and sustaining strong customer relationships with the ability to follow through and “get the job done” in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be keen to learn all aspects of your role and our business and your previous experience using the SAP ERP and the online portal system will be highly regarded.
Why work for us
- Be a member of a company committed to feeding the future
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across our network
- Join a dedicated, forward-thinking, and innovative culture
- Grow with us, through opportunities for career development and progression
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits, including flexible working, purchased leave options, and salary continuous insurance
- An additional day of leave – Nutrien Day
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development