French Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Service Desk Support|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
An artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Reporting directly to the Director of IT, the Desktop Support resource is expected to provide the first line of support for all computer-related software/hardware requests for our internal users.
- Create support requests for all incoming incidents;
- In conjunction with the Service Desk Analyst, monitor the ticketing queue, troubleshoot, resolve and escalate, as necessary, all support requests to appropriate teams or to the Service Desk Team Lead;
- Populate and maintain inventory of physical assets in our database along with node-locked and cloud-based licenses;
- Prioritize and complete all service requests received within a timely manner as defined by the workload of the week and/or IT management;
- Document IT service desk processes and procedures within our knowledge base or update as necessary;
- Make use of the defined user creation process, build, move and install necessary equipment as required per department;
- Prepare material for work from home requests and deliver to shipping/receiving;
- Participant in studio-wide restructuring events, networking, and moving physical assets;
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Minimum three years of experience in a similar position;
- Solid understanding of core Information technology concepts (AD, DHCP,DNS);
- Fluency in English;
- Open to work on-site (possibility of hybrid in the future);
- Strong aptitude for technical learning;
- Some experience with python, bash, PowerShell a +;
- Experience with Linux is a strong asset
- The ability to speak French is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent sense of prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract;
- 5 paid sick days;
- 2 additional statutory holidays in the winter holidays;
- Group Insurance, access to Dialogue online support, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- RRSP with employer contribution;
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued.
We believe every member of our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and design and deliver projects.