Event Coordinator Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Special Events Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
This position will be responsible for effective coordination and communication for the Special Events office, administrative support, bookings for In-House events, assisting in the production of marketing materials, and reports as well as any support necessary to operate successful events and activities within the Club.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly interdepartmental communications materials, reports, and standard operating procedures.
- Answering and fielding multi-line phones and walk-in inquiries and reservations
- Fielding all online reservations for the special events department
- Data entry for banquet event orders and executing floorplans as requested for each event
- Maintain and distribute weekly BEO packet
- Organize and execute registration for all special events
- Organize and maintain the Special Events Calendar
- Update and send our monthly photographer schedule
- Enter all Special Events into our back-of-house system (Tripleseat) and maintain any revisions or updates
- Create, Update and Print event materials to include menus, place cards, directional signs, and other materials as requested
- Assist in the communication/ creation of needed event marketing materials, marketing projects, and departmental collateral.
- Project support and participation in business activities upon request
Please note this position may be required to work Weekends and Holidays
Other duties as directed by the Director of Special Events
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
- Minimum of 2 years of events experience
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent customer skills, superior interpersonal skills, results-oriented and highly motivated
- Proven ability to plan and execute events effectively and with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Northstar, Social Tables, Tripleseat, Word, Excel, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal skills