|Post Name||Spray Painter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 60000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
The client is the leader in the Australian and New Zealand collision repair industry and associated auto parts market.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager
- The clock on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task
- Colour mix and match vehicle after the vehicle has been prepared and is scheduled for painting. Ensure that the job number is entered into the paint mixing system.
- Build and maintain colour library (upon appointment as Colour Librarian)
- Prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Prime vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Paint vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s process
- Buff and denib vehicle as per Job Sheet
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention
- Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials is used to avoid wastage.
- Upon request carry out minor/small repairs as per Job Sheet
- If required, notate broken parts/extra repairs and submit them to the Estimator.
- Ensure authorised before proceeding with additional work
- Double check new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise the Parts Manager/Production Manager
- Ensure your work complies with QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm you have checked your work and it meets standards.
- As required clean workday/workshop
- Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
- Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach)
- Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management.
- Candidate must be Trade Qualified Spray Painter
- The candidate must be Physically Fit.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- A strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Be reliable, punctual & hardworking.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3373168Y in the email subject.
KONNECTING is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process Australian employer-sponsored visas. For other jobs, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit the www.konnecting.com