|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 31 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3205|
About KathmanduKathmandu is a leading global outdoor lifestyle brand whose journey began in Aotearoa New Zealand over thirty years ago. We’re on a mission to improve the well-being of the world by getting more people outdoors because nature has a positive transformative effect on us all.
It makes us happier, more open, free, and more fun. And that’s why we’re all about creating the best sustainably made outdoor gear – to get people to experience nature’s benefits more often. We’ve been out there for over 30 years living our best lives. Now you can too. Join us on our mission to improve the well-being of the world through the great outdoors.
A little about the role:
- Build and drive a customer-led culture through the execution of sales, service, and compliance initiatives
- Inspire and lead a diverse team of outdoor enthusiasts to reach set KPIs and sales targets.
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to ensure the store is running effectively
- Represent the store and support the wider network in the development and execution of initiatives and processes, being involved in mentoring and guidance opportunities.
- Create an enjoyable experience for each and every customer
Who you are:A passionate people person with a customer-centric ethos, you will also share our excitement and passion for the outdoors and will be passionate about getting people “Out There”.
This is what you’ll need
- Previous management experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build sales and service through exceptional store management
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive outlook
- Sound knowledge of retail requirements; POS, stock control, cash handling, security, and store presentation
- A genuine passion for our products and the growth of our business
Why Kathmandu?At Kathmandu, your contributions have meaning and can drive change. Across our global offices, we’ve invested in creating a community where talented, creative, inquisitive people can grow.
Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, pushing to ask if we’re out there enough and can we do better? We encourage our leaders and teams to bring their best every day. We believe that business is a force for good and putting people and the planet first. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
As a Kathmandu you will have:
- Genuine career opportunities throughout retail and Support Offices based in Christchurch and Melbourne
- The chance to work with a group of proactive individuals that make a difference
- Generous staff discounts for both Kathmandu and Ripcurl
- A comprehensive induction along with excellent future training and development options