The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc.
|Post Name||Pharmacy Student|
|Qualification||1st University Degree (BAC or Pharm D.) – 1st year|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1G 1L4|
Do you have that “Coutu” touch?
Are you the type of person who seeks fulfillment? Who wants to develop in a stimulating environment? Are you looking to apply your newly acquired academic knowledge in a structured environment where learning is at the heart of our concerns? Our pharmacy is for you!
Within your team, your essential role will be:
- to actively assist pharmacists in various professional tasks;
- be the first point of contact with the customers so that they feel comfortable; your welcome, your empathy and your professionalism will be put to good use;
- to identify the customers’ needs by collecting necessary data for prescription preparation;
- to participate in new clinical projects;
- to host a booth during health activities;
- to do the basic work of a laboratory technician.
We would like to offer you:
- a fun and collaborative work environment;
- the opportunity to develop and acquire new knowledge;
- flexible hours to allow for a better work/life balance;
- competitive salary and benefits package;
- and so much more.
Side effects of the job:
- working in a Jean-Coutu-affiliated pharmacy generates well-being, giggles, and new friendships.
The passionate person we are looking for is…
- studying Pharmacy at a recognized university
- curious by nature and loves to learn;
- a team player;
- empathetic and friendly!
If you are just starting your Pharmacy studies… we will assist you as you learn. If you already have experience, we will work together to perfect your knowledge!
Together to perfect your knowledge
Become a “Coutu” yourself by sending us your resume or a short presentation of yourself
You’ve got that “Coutu” touch!
Education: 1st University Degree (BAC or Pharm D.) – 1st year
French Language: Some knowledge
English Language: Some knowledge