|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 5012|
The lynchpin of the office, this role is responsible for pivotal operational and cultural projects. Ideas are transformed into action, the go-to person for all facets of planning, hosting, and studio life, and will bring special occasions and cultural initiatives to life.
The Studio Concierge is an important part of the team, creating a welcoming and professional environment at AKQA. This role is the first point of contact for all external guests and aims to create an outstanding first impression of client service at AKQA.
Please note, that this is a part-time role (24 hours) with the potential to increase hours as we grow. We are open to discussing whether or not these are worked across three full days, or split over four or five days.
At AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, work in a flexible environment and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Greet guests upon arrival, ensuring their AKQA experience is inviting and memorable.
- Maintain the immaculate presentation of the office, including tidiness and organization.
- Create and implement new processes to improve the efficiency of the studio and team.
- Plan and execute events and cultural initiatives with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
- Organize meeting room bookings, catering, and printing.
- Manage mail, couriers, IT, furniture, equipment, travel, and stationery.
- Liaise with office service providers (cleaning, maintenance, building management).
- Help provide team members with the tools they need to do an exceptional job.
- Ensure that confidentiality is upheld at all times, for both AKQA and our clients.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven success working in front-of-house and administration roles (such as operations and event management).
- Exceptional organization and time management skills that enable you to use every minute wisely.
- A positive, helpful attitude while juggling and prioritizing tasks with multiple deadlines.
- A friendly and clear communication style that fosters collaboration and cooperation.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with clients and AKQA team members.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment.
Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.