Summer Jobs Wellington
|Post Name||Summer Intern – Gas Asset Strategy|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 45000 To NZD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
Are you a proactive, motivated, and enthusiastic student looking for work experience in the summer holidays? We have summer/holiday work (Nov-Feb) for a student who is currently studying for their future and has an interest in the gas industry.
We are specifically looking for a student to assist the Gas Asset Strategy team with various projects that may include analyzing data, creating condition assessment documentation, and helping create Synergy-based models.
The student we are looking for will:
- Be studying towards a Bachelor of Engineering qualification (Mechanical, Civil, or Chemical), ideally completed the third year.
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Possess effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Be self-motivated regardless of the task
- Enjoy working as part of a team but able to work autonomously