Tata Technologies Ltd.
|Post Name||Cockpit Integration Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||600 /- To 800/- Per Hour|
|Location||Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India 410506|
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering, and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth, we are now recruiting for a Cockpit Integration Engineer to be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Engineering Research and Development department (ER&D) is a fast-growing function within Tata Technologies Limited that is assembled to work on exciting projects globally for multiple customers. It comprises highly specialized engineers across Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial Heavy Machinery.
The Integration Engineer (Product Owner) is responsible for liaison between customers, suppliers, and all affected domains using Agile processes and methodologies. As part of the product development needs, the PI ensures cross-functional requirements are clearly cascaded facilitating sub-system engineers to have all information and inputs necessary to ensure effective delivery of all aspects of defined component(s) / system(s).
Area of Responsibility
- Present as the representative of TTL on the customer site. Customer and supplier interaction Attend customer meetings as required.
- Responsible for running the Agile process and ensuring there is the right increment in the product to deliver the overall project target.
- Ensure customer engineering deliverables are delivered on time at high quality
- Address customer complaints and resolve
- Responsible for liaison and Integration engineering on-site at customer location.
- Management of offshore team work tracker and deliverables
- Ensure deliverables are agreed upon and delivered as per schedule
- Provide thought leadership for technical challenges
- Provide engineering support including concept feasibility and compliance
- Ensuring progress is made by following up on actions with their owners.
- Ensuring that the engineering sub-system delivers its objectives and targets (technical and business)
- Communicating team progress to management
- Ensuring the effective application of APQP to manage system/ component delivery
- Ensuring vehicle builds are supported with parts at the required level
- Ensuring that issues are addressed and closed off. Issues that cannot be resolved are escalated through the correct channels
- Identifying all risks to the program.