|Post Name||Nursery Teacher|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, University Degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About Emirates British Nursery
At Emirates British Nursery we follow the Early Years Foundation Stage framework, in accordance with the British National curriculum. Great emphasis is placed upon delivering a broad and balanced curriculum that ensures the children establish a solid foundation of knowledge, skills, and understanding upon which they can build throughout their lives.
- Undertaking activities with all children to ensure their safety and facilitate their physical, emotional, and educational development.
- Carry out planned educational activities and programs of learning whilst promoting independent learning.
- To provide a high standard of care and educate working within the framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Works to establish a supportive relationship with children and parents concerned and interact with them according to their individual needs.
- Encourage acceptance and inclusion of all children and use appropriate skills to adapt activities necessary to meet the needs of all students.
- To monitor, assess and record children’s individual needs with the Learning and Development Profile Book.
- To develop action plans where necessary to support children’s learning.
- To be responsible for the care, welfare, health and safety, and security of all children within the Nursery.
- To act as a positive role model and encourage positive behavior in line with the Nurseries Policies and Procedures.
- To assume responsibility for the preparation of displays, assuring they stimulate vocal and receptive responses.
- To participate in assessments of and preparing reports on children’s work and development.
- To actively participate in training programs, attend professional development activities as appropriate, and actively contribute to their annual appraisal.
- To contribute to the social and extra curriculum activities of the Nursery and assist with the organization of such as required.
- To leave the Nursery ready for the following session, ensuring that plans are ready to be implemented and resources available.
- All letters to parents are to be authorized by management.
- University degree in Early Childhood / Education or other specialization provided that it is accompanied by a certified vocational certificate in the care and education of early childhood children (level III).
- Or a high school diploma provided that they are combined with a certified vocational certificate in the care and education of early childhood children (Cache Level 3) with at least two years of experience in the care or education of children.