|Hiring Organization||Goodstart Early Learning Hobart|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 38 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7000|
Are you looking to work in an environment with like-minded professionals who are committed to making a difference in children’s lives and work for an organization that will support you to succeed?
As a teacher, you will inspire a love of learning in children and foster their development through purposeful, intentional teaching practices that are delivered with creativity and energy. You will build meaningful relationships with families, so each child has a strong sense of belonging that supports them to thrive.
Your love of teaching will be reflected in how you mentor and guide educational practices in your room, and in your work with the broader center leadership team to develop, review, and implement high-quality early learning programs, to ensure you’re achieving optimal outcomes for children.
About our center and the role
- Established, small, and homely 55-place center.
- Great location in buzzing central Hobart.
- Lead Teacher in the 3/yo funded room.
- Opportunity for professional development to join the center leadership team.
What Goodstart can offer you
- There are so many reasons to join the Goodstart family. Let’s start with the benefits!
- Teacher accreditation/registration – we offer state-specific support to help you through this process.
- Paid professional development – we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career.
- Wellbeing focus – you’ll get two extra days off per year, and our dedicated wellbeing program will ensure you get the support you need when you need it most
Additional leave – you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for an even greater
- work-life balance.
- 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Retail and childcare discounts – you’ll save money on insurance, travel, and technology, and get a 50% discount off your childcare gap fees.
You’ll also love:
Center support – dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching, and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our center support team
Security and stability – with over 670 centers across Australia, you’ll have the support of a large network and the stability of a respected organization.
Approved bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or ACECQA-approved equivalent
Victorian Early Childhood Education Teacher Registration
First Aid qualification.