|Hiring Organization||West Region Delivery Team|
|Post Name||Traffic Control Planner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 60000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure and Fulton Hogan are jointly recruiting for the West Region Delivery Team on the Sydney Water Partnering for Success program.
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Traffic Control planner to join our collaborative delivery team. You will ideally be able to commence as soon as possible, but not essential.
You will be Responsible for
You will help plan and draft plans for a variety of West Region Delivery Team (Sydney Water) projects across the western Sydney area whilst forging a culture of safety and productivity across multiple projects.
- Ensuring that the approved Traffic guidance schemes meet the industry requirement;
- Amending and updating the plans, as required, to ensure that they remain current as the work progresses;
- Identifying situations where traffic congestion, or unsafe conditions for vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians, and workers, are occurring and providing recommendations for improvement;
- Maintaining current Road Occupancy License (ROL) and speed zone authorizations.
- Liaising with the Project Manager and site teams to get plans drafted in a timely manner
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 3 years experience drafting TGS/TMPs
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the TCAW manual essential
- Knowledge of Australian standards for traffic control
- Must hold current “Prepare Work Zone Traffic Management Plan”
- Driver’s license and reliable transport
- Work autonomously and in a team
- Safety-focused and driven
- Work under pressure
- You need to be reliable, flexible, and well presented
- Good positive attitude
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high-performing team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. These are permanent staff positions with long-term development opportunities across all of our businesses (we are not seeking short-term contractors).
In return, we will offer you a competitive remuneration package, and opportunities to work on exciting projects as part of the 10-year program of work, with a team of accomplished professionals to enhance your career.
Sound like you?
If you would like to help build on our collaborative and integrated culture, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be Australian residents and have unrestricted working rights to be considered for these roles.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Check, Company Medical, and Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to commencement. Indigenous applicants and women are encouraged to apply, as we pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive team.