Work From Home Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Trainee Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Trainee Recruiter to join our Recruiting Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world.
This person must be proactive, detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those young professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviews, technical exams, presentation, and closing of candidates.
- Assist in the organization of candidates’ interviews with clients, preparation of candidates, and follow-up after their interviews.
- Carry out negotiations with the candidates and start the hiring process.
- Understand the requirements of each client and each vacancy to carry out the recruitment process according to their needs.
- Work in collaboration with the sales team in the development of the business.
You Must Have:
- Experience as a recruiter (Desirable).
- Experience in Full Life Cycle Recruiting in IT (Desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Great capacity for self-management.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 1 year of work experience in the area (Desirable).
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.