|Hiring Organization||Penske Truck Rental|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 3J7|
A Penske Truck Driver is responsible for delivering and returning vehicles to Penske locations and Penske customers. Position may include assistance to the service department to deliver parts and equipment.
This is a part-time/on-call position that is perfect for individuals looking for supplemental income and looking to work up to 25 hours a week based on business needs.
By applying to this posting, you will be in our database and notified of future openings as they come available in your area of interest across our Penske locations.
Schedule: Day Time Hours
Monday to Friday – 8 am to 1 pm
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to the destination of Penske location or customer locations
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order, and report to the location manager if any issues are found
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- 2 years of verifiable driving experience required
- 2 years of a clean driving record required
- Current driver’s license class D or class 3 with air brake certification required
- The ability to read and write in English (French) as well as follow written instructions is required
- Ability to work independently, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete a Penske employment application, and submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required
-The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this truck driver job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
-The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25/lbs12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/ 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.