|Hiring Organization||Continental Foods Germany GmbH|
|Post Name||Rater/Machine Learning Agent|
|Qualification||Computer Science and Programming|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 5000 To EUR 8000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management, and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business-critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government, and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
About The Role
A rater evaluator is a checker of principles and systems used by one of the biggest brands. Your task would be to help change the ways how people work with the internet. The search giant needs actual people to check that the result which is returned to users is indeed what they requested or responded to.
Rater analyzes and provides feedback on text, web pages, images, and other types of information using an online tool.
Data annotation Data dialogue generation Product label matching Transcription of the text in the given image (Optical Character recognition) This position requires a deep knowledge of the local culture and fluency in the local language.
Rater works from home and can pretty much choose working hours, although deadlines have to be met. This advantage comes with a certain lack of supervision and therefore, the ability to work independently is required. But of course, training materials are provided by RWS.
- You are the right person if you:
- Are native speakers of one of the languages below (and live in the country).
- Understand English on a communicative level (all instructions and training are in English but no proficiency level is needed).
- Want to work from home and have a stable high-speed internet connection.
- Are flexible and communicative.
- Can stick to deadlines.
- Desire to be part of our global community.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.