|Post Name||Data Entry Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma/GED Required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
National Buying Services is the department dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Merchandising, Pricing, Quality Assurance, Analytics, and more), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Creates maintains and enters information into appropriate information systems.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and enters information appropriately into databases.
- Organizes, drafts, and manages company documents in paper and electronic files.
- Generates, reviews, and compiles data in preparation for monthly meetings.
- Maintains various computer applications, manages databases, generates reports, and tracks spreadsheets.
- Maintains calendars for management by coordinating and scheduling calls, appointments, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
- Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and management.
- Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
- Manages and Supports Projects: Effectively plans executes and supports project needs to support management and the larger ALDI business.
- Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
- Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Response to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Or, a combination of education and experience provides equivalent knowledge.
- Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone, and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- No travel is required.
ALDI offers Competitive Wages and Benefits, Including:
- 401(k) Plan.
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program.
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance.
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, or gender.
Gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or
breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.