WooW Canada Immigration
|Post Name||Lumber Labourer-Materials Handler|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Industry||Government & Public Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Welland, Ontario, Canada L0S 1E0|
- Ensures orderly production and distribution of products by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies where needed, and staging finished product final distribution.
- Contributes to the orderly operation of stock and/or materials storage area.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and keeping materials and supplies in stock, recording the location of inventory, and reporting shortages.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Locates and packs materials for shipping.
- Documents materials and records units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supply codes, lot numbers, and quantities.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing products.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections and making? noting operator repairs.
- Keeps the inventory, loading areas, and machinery clean.
- Learns and adheres to workplace safety regulations.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., occasional overtime is required to meet deadlines
Acquired Skills · General knowledge of lumber and building products · Able to perform manual tasks · Basic English – Reading and Writing