|Hiring Organization||Monadelphous Group|
|Post Name||Recruitment Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Description & Requirements
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
We are an ASX-listed company that provides construction, maintenance, and industrial services to some of the world’s leading resource producers. Operating in seven countries, we are headquartered in Perth, WA. Working within our Corporate division, you’ll join a collaborative, cohesive team directly contributing to the success of our business every day.
The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist will see you working from our Victoria Park head office within the White Collar Mining team. Internally supporting the business’ recruitment function you will be responsible for identifying and fulfilling future talent needs and objectives. You will facilitate and oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, underpinned by a strong customer service approach to our internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to break into the resources market or looking to further develop their experience and work for the leading tier one contractor in the Perth market. This role will work directly with senior stakeholders and offer unparalleled exposure to project teams. We offer hands-on training & development and the opportunity to work as a trusted partner within the business.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy, and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution-focused, reliable, and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Team-focused approach, promoting a positive work environment
- Candidate sourcing and talent pipelining – ability to identify a steady stream of prospective talent in anticipation of Monadelphous’s current and future talent needs
- Business acumen – understanding of general business and organizational fundamentals, models, and people management principles
- The ability to deliver high volume, urgent business requirements whilst thinking longer-term and continuously driving innovation and process improvement
- A customer service approach – both internally and to candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to change direction to meet the business needs
- The ability to build trust and rapport quickly with different levels of stakeholders
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’d like to find out more about Diversity at Monadelphous or review our Diversity Policy, please visit our website.