|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400001|
Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems and serve clients with dedication.
Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- Team Lead / Management which supports customer interaction, documentation issuance, and review
- The role demands a high level of diligence, motivation, and organizational skills
- You will focus on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior customer services and resolving customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction
- Day-to-day management of the Asia Account Opening and Maintenance processing team, including daily management of in-process, pended, and regional service-related activities, ensuring the country account opening requirements are clearly defined to support ALL scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, and delivery of very high-quality service to customers and internal partners
- Responsibility to provide oversight on the country process and liaison with country stakeholders for BAU management, regulatory reporting, process management, and new initiative implementation
- Responsibility for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all countries and the regional team in Asia
- Determines new work procedures, analyses complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact
- Document Review and System Setups
- Coordination with Client and Cross Regional Countries
- Manage performance of the team including day-to-day operational tasks in account opening and account maintenance
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectations guided by the Service Level Agreement and efficiency/accuracy standards
- Ensure awareness and full compliance with the Account services unit process, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, and practices
- Support and cultivate a “Service Excellence” culture among the team members
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with the Host Branch and within the CSIPL itself to facilitate open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc., in such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt, and professional manner
- Willing to embark on continuous on-the-job training for end-to-end product knowledge
- Ensure that team members perform the roles of Maker and Checker independently with great attention to detail
- Support the Country cluster head in handling cases and client queries
- Client Engagement Model:
- Ensure team delivers as per Service Level Agreement; timely and accurately
- Understand client requirements and implement them correctly
- Understand new customer requirements and ensure adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives
- Monitor customer satisfaction and service level and drive process changes
- Provide innovative solutions to clients
1. Processing day-to-day transactions as per local operating procedures.
2. Ensure service quality is maintained
3. Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures.
4. Perform control-related activities to mitigate risk.
5. Ensure the team provides the best products to meet SLA targets
2nd & 4th Saturday Off subject to Workflow and India Shift. 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday will be full days of working
Shift Timing: India Shift / Early Asia shift as per Asia country assigned to support. (Like Australia, New Zealand, India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, etc.)
Candidate should be ready to work as per Asia country holidays (Like Australia, New Zealand, India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, etc.)
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Experience in documentation review of Account Opening/Maintenance and exposure to Client interaction would be an added advantage
• Experience in Team management and project handling.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate well and converse fluently when interacting with clients
• Confident and able to handle client queries and assigned cases with the aim to continually improve client experience
• Self-starter and able to follow through on all assigned tasks until completion
• Proficient in handling urgent and escalation cases and managing client and internal team expectations
• Strong interpersonal skills, proactive team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated, persistent, and able to work in a structured, high volume, time-sensitive, high-risk environment
• Capable of multitasking and eager to learn multiple products in a challenging environment
• Fast learner, strong attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and presentation skills
Very Good knowledge of Banking products specifically Cash and Account Services Operations, Technology, and current market know-how on regulatory/tax matters. Strong interpersonal skills, proactive team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Well-versed with RBI Guidelines. Experience in Team management and project handling.