|Post Name||Business Administrator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 52000 To AUD 65000 Per Year|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4006|
Do you want to make a positive impact on the world? Sustainable development is at the heart of everything we do. Seventy-five years ago, we created a home for creative thinkers seeking to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Today, a collective of 16,000+ Arupians gather across the globe from 140 different countries to build a sustainable future. We strive to create an inclusive environment and give everyone a voice.
Diversity drives innovation in our projects and offers empathy to the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from people living with disability and provide workplace adjustments. At Arup, you’ll do more than work — you’ll shape a better world.
About this roleAs a Business Administrator with Arup, you will provide integral support to Queensland’s bidding activities. This role has a strong emphasis on bidding so the ideal candidate will be passionate about a career as a bid professional. Where required you will also provide business development support. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
What will I do?
- Administrative assistance to the bid managers in coordinating specific tender processes, including bid scheduling, compliance, and documentation production
- Support bid proposals from beginning to end, taking part in fee estimates, contracts, and resourcing requirements
- Coordinate all parties involved in the bid process and ensure everyone is aware of the level of contribution expected of them and relevant deadlines
- Ensuring all bids are submitted on time and are as complete and accurate as possible
- Provide Business Development support where required
What will I bring?
- A highly motivated individual with at least two years of business experience ideally in a bidding role
- Solid knowledge and experience with the following programs: Outlook (advanced), Word (Advanced), Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, CRM (Desirable) Adobe Package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of bidding and best practice
- Confident, enthusiastic, and motivated – is positive and energized in performing this job, has a keen understanding of the value and contribution of the role
Our firmArup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants, and technical specialists, working across every aspect of the built environment. Founded by Sir Ove Arup, a gifted engineer-philosopher with an original and restless mind, our firm has always had a keen sense of purpose.
We create spaces where everyone feels safe, seen and included, and able to perform at their best. We take an approach to flexible working that supports the diversity and well-being of our members.