Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
|Post Name||Housekeeping Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Kidderminster, England, United Kingdom DY10|
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust prides itself as an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all areas of the local community irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion, or sexual orientation. We are a recognized top employer for working families; supporting flexible working arrangements, excellent training, and educational opportunities, career progression, subsidized restaurant, and an NHS pension scheme.
The NHS in Worcestershire is looking at ways to provide high-quality, safe, and affordable hospital services in the future and is currently in the process of a joint Service Review.
The main focus of the review will be on acute hospital services (those that are provided from the Alexandra, Kidderminster, and Worcestershire Royal Hospitals), but it will also look at the wider health and care system, particularly the links for care between hospitals, GP surgeries and primary care.
Please refer to the Worcestershire Joint Service Review website for further information including the Case for Change and to view the six potential models please refer to the Joint Services Review website
**Please Note **
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date if a large number of applications are received. Therefore we encourage early applications.
To be considered for this position, you must fulfill all essential criteria for the post outlined in the Person Specification.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted with regard to the progress of their application.
All Correspondence will usually be sent to your email account rather than by letter. Please check your email account regularly.
If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Please note that job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome to apply and will be considered alongside other applications. However non -EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced, and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post.
In these circumstances, the Trust is unlikely to be able to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust – voted by our staff as one of the top 100 healthcare organizations
Important information about your application
Please be aware job adverts may close before the published closing date, if we have a high volume of applications, we recommend getting your application in as quickly as possible.
- You must fulfill all of the essential criteria in the person specification
- References from current and previous employers must cover at least three years
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- All correspondence will be sent through NHS Jobs, so please check NHS jobs and your email account regularly
- If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion
- By accepting a position within our Trust you agree that the Occupational Health Department can access your occupational health records from your current or previous employer in order to check the status of your inoculations and screening tests. This is an automated process and the information will only be used for these purposes prior to your taking up the position with us.