Merchandising Jobs In Los Angeles
|Post Name||Visual Merchandiser|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer.
All design and R&D are done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and is determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture.
Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoys partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
The Visual Merchandiser will play an integral role in creating and executing our store visual presentation. You are creative and nimble with a proven track record in store merchandising and window design.
Excellent communication and collaboration are required as you will train store associates on how to maintain the zones within the store and the window displays. You are highly creative and passionate about bringing product stories to life through curated impactful seasonal displays.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- As the Visual Merchandiser, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality, and creativity of the visual merchandising implemented at all stores
- You will support the business strategies and contribute to enhancing the customer experience in the store
- You will help manage all aspects of store zones and product rotation in collaboration with the store team, ensuring key products are displayed that align with the business goals
- You will also help lead window product changes and installations, collaborate with the store team on business events, and train the team on visual merchandising
- Create and maintain visual execution guides that can be followed by store teams at locations across the country
Who You Are
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Visual Merchandising role, with experience in visual execution in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Demonstrated experience owning and implementing visual merchandising strategies and standards, special events, and window installations for apparel or lingerie.
- You are detail-oriented, creative, and proactive and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in fashion
- You are able to multitask between your key responsibilities
- Travel within California required
- No more than 5 days per month
ThirdLove Offers You
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.