|Post Name||Asset Protection Associate|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Windsor, Ontario, Canada N8T 1E6|
To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors, and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrinkage caused by financial and physical loss.
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors, and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case, matter communicate to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
4. Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or another emergency.
5. Participate in-store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.