|Post Name||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 38 To AUD Per 40 Hour|
Goodman Fielder is the largest consumer food supplier in Australia and one of the largest in the Asia Pacific with a portfolio of iconic, leading, and trusted food brands such as Meadow Lea, Helga’s, and Wonder White behind us.
We value our people, have a unique culture, and recognize that our success also rests on the ability to attract and retain talented individuals. Subsequently, we are always looking for more passionate and engaged individuals to join us and help to enhance this unique culture and cater to our customer’s need for superior quality and nutritious everyday foods.
The warehouse & Distribution Supervisor is a key member of the operations team and supports the site to deliver the Supply Chain plan ensuring team compliance to all supply chain standards including safety, KPIs, quality, cost, and DIF.
With their exceptional leadership, they will embrace and drive positive change and build the capability within their team to create a high-performing culture.
The role involves:
- Adjust Production run schedules or linehaul departure times accordingly and explore alternative options where applicable, in order to deliver the best service levels possible for the business
- Effective and timely communication with Key Stakeholders regarding shortages or delays
- Monitor inbound Production, raw materials, and 3rd party infeed requirements
- Provide regular coaching & feedback to team members Actively manage performance & absenteeism of individual team members
- Support the development & implementation of the OH&S, Hygiene, and Environmental programs
- Be an advocate and champion for ‘Never Walk by’ through your own behaviors
- Maintain standards & compliance with current Quality practices, policies & procedures
- Drive improvements in Quality for an improved environment & output
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- People Management and Leadership
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Logical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Planning and organizing
Why Goodman Fielder?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, you will have the opportunity to build your own homegrown career across functions, locations, and brands. We strive to be the best place to work in Australia where we don’t just offer jobs – we offer careers.
In return for your passion for success, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and excellent career opportunities within an organization that fosters your growth and development. Please apply online by clicking the ‘Apply Now button below.