|Hiring Organization||Chemist Warehouse Wollongong Central|
|Post Name||Pharmacy Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service? Are
- you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further!
- This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring, and customer-focused Pharmacy Assistant to join our ever-growing and well-loved family business.
About the Role
The primary role of the Pharmacy Assistant is to assist our customers with their healthcare needs. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Assisting customers with general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalog promotions
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- S2 & S3 trained applicants or holders of certificates I – III in Community Pharmacy are highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome. Due to the number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Agencies will not be entertained.
Selection Criteria Essential:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- Essential: If successful in gaining this role, are you willing to undergo a National Criminal
- History Check?
- Desirable: Do you have a Certificate II or higher in Community Pharmacy?
- Desirable: Do you have previous retail experience?