|Hiring Organization||Adecco – Recruitment Agency Sydney|
|Post Name||WORK WITH AMAZON – WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 27 To AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Work in one of Amazon’s warehouses in Moorebank, where you will be selecting, packing or shipping customer orders. Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a physical environment in Moorebank. Your starting rate of pay is $27.48. You get paid penalties if you work night or weekend shifts.
Amazon is a company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of retail and logistics is becoming reality. Your role is key in enabling everyday deliveries for customers and being on the front line of fulfilling Amazon’s customer promise.
This is a casual role where you will be required to be available 4 days per week (including 1 day on the weekend). We have day and night shifts available with each shift being 10 hours long. Experience is not required for these positions; however, an ability to follow instructions and stick to processes is a must. Amazon is customer-obsessed so attention to detail, quality, and accuracy is important. Ideal candidates will be reliable, responsible, team players who work hard and have fun!
- Packing and unpacking of boxes being sent to and from the warehouse
- Storing received items throughout the facility
- Picking items from the shelves using an RF scanner (training provided)
- Organizing and distributing boxes that will be sent to the customer
- Cleaning and organization of the warehouse environment
- Adhering to safety, quality, and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background and police check and a drug and alcohol test. You must also have the right to work in Australia. Please apply online today! Telephone applications will not be accepted at this time.