Jobs in Manchester Warehouse
|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M11AD|
WHO WE ARE
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Celebrating details in statement design and empowering those who wear and create our products.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, our team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, and celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Undertaking duties within a fast-paced e-commerce environment, ensuring we operationally maintain our best-in-class service to our customers.
- Picking – customer order picking.
- Packing & Shipping – bespoke packing to fulfil customer orders.
- Returns – processing through customer Returns.
- Replenishment – hanging stock to rails and replenishing pick locations.
- Assisting on Carrier collections – loading carrier collections.
- Assisting on deliveries – unloading supplier deliveries.
- Stock checks – assisting with stock checks.
- Health & Safety – maintaining H&S standards.
Previous warehouse experience with a keen eye for detail and the willingness to go the extra mile, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as part of a vibrant team. Flexible, adaptable and conscientious, you’ll look to make an instant contribution.
- Warehouse experience.
- Use of WMS or relevant software.
- Picking and Packing orders.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Naturally confident with strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A polite manner.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- Able to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Confident, assertive, and proactive, with the ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results.
OUR VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver and are always solution orientated with a can-do attitude.
- You’re a grafter – no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don’t live in a world of good enough – you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard.
We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.