Warehouse Jobs in Manchester
DHL Supply Chain
|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22714 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 1AD|
DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain Management and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver for our customers across a range of industries including retail, automotive, healthcare, and more, so they can deliver to their customers.
By joining our team, we will offer you a competitive salary, an industry-leading benefits package including up to 33 days of paid annual leave, and a safe, secure working environment where you’ll be surrounded by a diverse and talented team… and that’s just the beginning.
What about your role?
We need you to:
- Be an Ambassador for DHL Supply Chain, have a Can Do, Right First Time, and Passionate approach to your role.
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team.
- Have attention to detail, to pick and pack customer orders correctly.
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring. adherence to all rules and regulations.
- Be comfortable working in a chilled/cold environment.
What are the requirements?
- Picking and loading experience desirable.
- Experience working in a Warehouse environment for at least 12 months
Why choose DHL Supply Chain?
As well as competitive pay rates, once you have completed your probation you will be entitled to an award-winning range of benefits to improve your wellbeing both at work and at home, including discount vouchers for restaurants, cinemas, retail outlets, healthcare, and much more:
- Physical Health – A free confidential 24/7 GP Service, Sick Pay, Gym discounts, Cycle work scheme.
- Financial Health – Enhanced Pension scheme, affordable loans, free mortgage advice, and hundreds of retail/lifestyle discounts.
- Emotional Health – A free mental health app, 24/7 employee support service for you and your family with access to free counseling.
- Social Health – Volunteering, mentoring, and fundraising opportunities.