|Post Name||Warehouse Team Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 90000 Per Year|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3003|
Here at Linfox, we believe together, that anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government, and defense.
Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability, and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Based in Somerton and working on our AM shift (5 AM starts), our Retail team is recruiting for Warehouse Team Manager roles! This is a unique opportunity to progress your career in a fast-paced environment with one of our largest retail clients.
We require highly motivated Warehousing professionals to assist in overseeing the smooth operations of the shift across Receiving, Forklift, Pick, or Loading functions. Key areas:
- The efficient day-to-day running of the warehouse operations with a specific focus on safety, customer service, and achieving maximum efficiency
- Identifying individual barriers to achieving targets, providing one-on-one employee assistance in determining opportunities for development, and reporting to the Shift Manager on any significant challenges
- Promoting and improving safety and compliance in addition to managing the resolution of daily operational needs. Conducting performance reporting on all staff & operational planning and execution
- Supervise/Manage and assist the day-to-day running of the warehouse operations, with a specific focus on receipting, picking, and the timely dispatching of goods
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, with a specific focus on process improvement
Are you the one?
Our customer is one of the biggest retailers in Australia and therefore we require experienced warehousing professionals that have managed small to medium-sized teams within either a 3PL or FMCG/Retail warehousing environment. We value strong leadership and team management skills above all else. You can also demonstrate:
- Minimum 2-3 years of supervisory experience within a warehousing operations environment
- Have exceptional leadership and people management skills, with a capacity for the team and personal development
- Have a solid understanding of distribution processes including Stock control, inbound/outbound processing, pick face management, and transport management
- Strong analytical skills to plan resources effectively, analyze KPIs, and identify process improvements
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and pressures
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume. We kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Linfox is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Further information You will be required to meet Linfox’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.