|Post Name||Support Worker|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 5012|
We have both permanent part-time and casual roles available in Paraparaumu and the wider Kapiti region. This includes weekend and evening hours. If you can answer yes to the questions above, we would love to hear from you!
What does this role involve?
- A day in this role will see you working autonomously, with a range of clients in the community.
- Following each client’s care plan, you will provide support with personal care: from showering, dressing, and mobility, to domestic assistance: completing housework, and preparing meals.
Hours of Work:
- We have permanent part-time and casual positions available to be worked Monday – Sunday between 7 am – 10 pm. Applicants must be available to contribute to some weekend and/or evening work.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be professional, honest, and reliable.
- Be friendly in your approach, passionate about working with people, and providing a high level of care for our clients.
- Hold a full New Zealand driver’s license, and have your own reliable transport.
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the community as a support worker, or a similar role, and will hold a Certificate in Health and Wellbeing, or equivalent. However, this is not essential, as full training is available.
Nurse Maude can offer:
- A rewarding career path, with training opportunities.
- A smartphone for work use.
- Guaranteed hours and regular hours of work or casual roles.
- Good rates of pay, in line with the pay equity settlement of 2017.
Nurse Maude has been caring for the people of the community for over 100 years. If you are honest, reliable, and enjoy caring for people in the community, we invite you to apply to join our team.