|Hiring Organization||nib Dental Care Centre Sydney|
|Post Name||Claims Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business or any relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40 To AUD 77 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The nib Group has a mission and vision of people enjoying better health. Through our success, we aspire to more prosperous and sustainable communities, not only the creation of enterprise value.
Proudly part of the nib Group, nib Travel is Australia’s third-largest travel insurer and global distributor of travel insurance, providing financial protection and assurance to travelers wherever they are in the world.
We’re looking for people who share this passion and want to be a part of a team that has the appetite and ambition to be extraordinary. Extraordinary comes from different perspectives and experiences. We’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to be their authentic selves, every day.
As a Claims Officer, your new role will see you provide superior claims service, determining proper policy coverage to conclude, investigate, evaluate and negotiate a portfolio of travel claims. Reporting to the Claims Team Leader this opportunity will see you:
- Proactively managing the travel claims process is complex, large loss, long-term & sensitive claims.
- Liaise with policyholders and third parties e.g. Assessor/Investigators/Assistance Companies.
- Gather and compile supporting documentation required for assessment of travel claims.
- Read & interpret medical reports.
- Processing claims from lodgement to finalization within Code of Practice timeframes, and Key Performance indicators.
- Build rapport with customers via verbal and written correspondence, and handle sensitive claims
We are a highly collaborative team that continually challenges the status quo by focusing on the individual experience of our travelers across their journey, striving to deliver a first-class experience. Ongoing training and coaching will see you build skills and share in our team’s success.
You consider yourself a self-motivated individual with a desire to learn new skills and gain experience within Travel Claims. You possess high-level communication and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work and communicate independently and as part of a team.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a claims environment.
- Confidence in managing sensitive claims enquiries.
- High attention to detail and adaptability to change.
- Energetic, self-starter with a methodical work style.
- Previous experience in the general insurance or travel industry is highly desirable.
The nib Group is a highly collaborative, purpose-led, and values-driven organization. To support you at work (and play), we offer some fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
- Employee health insurance discounts.
- Employee share plans.
- Volunteer leave.
- Paid parental leave.
- Gym discounts and fitness incentives.
- Short-term incentive programs.
- Educational assistance.
- Flexible work options, including work from home.
At nib Group, we welcome original thinkers and encourage innovation, diversity, and collaboration to drive our purpose of better health for our members and travelers. We embrace a flexible working environment and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds aiming to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, and education are valued to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment.