|Post Name||Content Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 30 To NZD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Brafton Content Writers are dedicated to producing strong, creative pieces that are incorporated into content marketing campaigns for clients. Client experience is paramount for us, meaning you are expected to communicate directly with them via email and video call.
Viable candidates must handle white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, video blog scripts, and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
The majority of our clients are B2B and their industries span technology, health, finance, business, education, and marketing. Writing and researching confidently, and on deadline, in these spaces is a must.
If you are interested in joining a company at the forefront of innovation and creativity in the content marketing industry, please apply immediately.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research, create and deliver high-quality content to clients according to specified deadlines.
- Edit the work of peers using Brafton’s editing marks and processes.
- Work with account management to ensure that client’s goals are achieved.
- Virtually attend the project, client, and team meetings.
- Track writing and editing production work on a daily basis in our in-house project management system.
- Brainstorm and provide topics for clients monthly based on their creative brief and/or industry.
- Communicate directly with clients.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications is strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips are strongly preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Knowledge of AP (Associated Press) style.
- Understanding of SEO keywords and concepts behind branded writing.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team.
- Creative mind regarding a client’s brief/marketing goals.
- Strong phone/video presence for client calls and interviews.
- Ability to work with other departments in the company, such as account management, sales, social media, and other production departments, such as video and design.
Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation, and training.