|Hiring Organization||Motorserve Wollongong Car Servicing|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Would you like to be part of an organization that puts its people at the heart of everything they do? Do you value empathy, working with purpose and delivering great customer service? Do you want to be the face of help within the NRMA? This might be the role for you! Our Inbound Customer Service Representatives.
Play a critical role in the lives of people across Australia by helping to keep them safe and moving. They are the first point of contact with members who need NRMA Roadside Assistance. Your primary focus will be to ask effective questions during the customer call to gather key details to capture a member’s breakdown so we can provide the right help.
You will put the member’s safety at the forefront of your conversation and use empathy to ensure our members feel understood, and reassured.
We are hiring permanent full-time employees for our 8th of August intake to work 35 hours per week, on a 3-week scheduled rotating roster. You will work an 8-hour shift between 5 am and 12 am, Monday to Sunday.
Desired Skills & Experience
NRMA is committed to ensuring a positive member experience and is seeking staff who possess the following skills:
- A motivated and driven individual – with the ability to effectively work under pressure whilst demonstrating empathy and understanding to our members
- Positive energy with an immense passion to help others
- Previous experience in a contact center environment is highly desirable
- Effective listening and communication skills with the ability to use discretion
- Natural aptitude to navigate multiple complex computer systems with proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Capacity to work autonomously within a remote team-based environment
- A team player attitude, which supports and respects others’ diversity of thought
If you like what you have read, Follow the application link to submit your CV and answer some initial screening questions! Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an information session to learn more about the role and what it is like to work with us here at The NRMA.
Selected candidates will be phone interviewed and then invited to a virtual face-to-face interview with our hiring team. If you are shortlisted and require any adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact our recruiter when invited to an information session.
What’s in it for you?
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered, and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including but not limited to:
- Free Roadside Assistance – for 2 vehicles covered under our Complete Care (valued at $410)
- Discounts on NRMA Insurance
- 5 weeks of annual leave for shift workers
- Market leading 18 weeks paid primary and 4 weeks paid secondary parental leave entitlements
- ‘ME” day – one extra day of paid leave per year, called a ME Day, to use at any time during the calendar year.
NRMA has been serving Australians for over 100 years and we pride ourselves on our reputation as one of Australia’s most trusted brands. We have exciting and ambitious plans for the future and hope to attract purpose-led people to our teams so that together, we can continue to serve Australians in a way that contributes to a bright, sustainable future for all.