|Hiring Organization||Gallagher Insurance Broker Melbourne|
|Post Name||Entry Level Administration Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 4500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Our team is growing and we’re hiring multiple entry-level Claims Assistants to support our Workers Compensation Claims team.
This role may interest you if you are studying and/or qualified in Insurance, Administration, Business, Allied Heath, Psychology, Law, and Social Work (or similar disciplines) then this may be what you are looking for. Alternatively, if you are looking to re-enter the workforce this too may be a good opportunity.
You don’t have to have insurance, claims, or corporate work experience, but a passion for learning, dedication to service, and a motivated disposition.
We offer learning and career pathways and provide ongoing training. We invest in our people through succession planning and have a number of mentoring and training programs available.
You will add value to Gallagher Bassett across the following:
- Ensuring all customers receive the support and guidance they require for injured workers to recover and make a safe and sustainable return to work through the effective support to the claims and premium operations
- Supporting the claims teams by completing and sending letters, arranging medical appointments, conducting appointment reminders, sending emails, and other administrative duties.
- Utilizing Worksafe and Gallagher Bassett systems and programs for records keeping, file notes, and contacts
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- A passion to service customers
- High attention to detail,
- Time management and organizational skills
- Great communications skills
- PC literacy and Microsoft Office experience
- Minimum completion of Year 10 secondary school studies
If you live our values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer you the following:
- Attractive remuneration packaging & flexible work arrangements – including WFH
- Paid Parental Leave
- Excellent Working Environment – friendly, flexible, and supportive working environment which is built around great team support and rewarding opportunities;
- Exciting career – as our Company grows, so do the opportunities for our people;
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development;
- Service and performance recognition awards; and employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
Gallagher Bassett is Australia’s largest Third-Party Administrator (TPA). Our focus is refreshingly simple: we manage insurance claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies, and self-insured corporations. GB is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gallagher, a global organization employing over 33,000 employees.
Gallagher Bassett (GB) has six offices in Australia located in Northern Territory, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney, employing over 1200 staff.
Through a combination of in-person and digital onboarding and training, we are able to offer all team members connectedness and a sense of belonging to their team; supporting both remote and hybrid working options depending on individual requirements.